Partnership approach to localization helps DDI deliver 23% cost savings.
DDI offers world-class learning systems from 42 offices in 26 countries around the world. As most of their clients are global in nature, localization of content was critical to DDI.
Through this case study, find out why DDI chose SDL as their new localization partner to support their global go-to-market initiatives, and how a true partnership approach added significant value.
DDI and SDL - numbers at a glance:
- 42 offices in 26 countries around the world
- Learning development programs delivered in 21 languages
- Over 3.5 million words translated to date
- Average 240,000 words per month translated
- 23% cost reduction achieved across all languages
- 98% of projects delivered on time